Enter to win a new Ford MUSTANG Ecoboost!
Call 225-932-9511 to purchase your chance to win!
generously donated by Hollingsworth Richards Ford
Hollingsworth Richards Ford has generously donated a brand new 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Coupe for us to raffle off at our upcoming 14th Annual Derby After Dark Gala! Each year, our gala raffles generally raise around $40,000, and those funds are used for diabetes research.
Many thanks to Hollingsworth Richards Ford for their continued support of JDRF & our mission to cure, treat & prevent type 1 diabetes through the support of research!
ALL proceeds go directly to the Louisiana Chapter of JDRF in support of our 14th Annual Derby After Dark Gala to help fund the research that will one day cure type 1 diabetes!
MUST BE 21 TO ENTER
(winner need not be present to win)
Price: $10 per ticket
Drawing: Saturday, April 25, 2015
JDRF Chapter Office
9457 Brookline Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Thank you Hollingsworth Richards Ford for all that you do for JDRF!
With your help, we are closer to curing type 1 diabetes!
Raffle Rules & Regulations
Tickets are $10 each. Must be 21 to enter. To purchase tickets, please call the JDRF Office at 225-932-9511. We accept only Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Credit Cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to ‘JDRF’ located at 9457 Brookline Avenue Baton Rouge, LA 70809.
CONTEST RULES, DETAILS, & RESTRICTIONS
JDRF 2015 FORD MUSTANG RAFFLE (hereafter referred to as “JDRF Raffle”) CONTEST RULES, DETAILS, & RESTRICTIONS
Published on JDRF Gala website and referenced on raffle tickets.
1. The JDRF Raffle Grand Prize will be 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Coupe.
- Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility. Under no circumstance shall there be any prize substitutions or cash equivalent distribution to entrants whose tickets are drawn.
- Winner shall assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income and special taxes as well as insurance as required by law.
- There may be additional prizes available through the JDRF Raffle drawing. In the event additional drawings are held, all raffle tickets, including those drawn for other prizes, shall be included in the Grand Prize drawing.
- The purchase price of one raffle ticket is $10.00. Payments may be made by credit card online or by calling 225-932-9511. We accept only VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to “JDRF” located at 9457 Brookline Avenue Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Upon receipt of either a credit card payment, or other acceptable form of payment, ticket stub(s) will be mailed within 7 working days to entrant. If an entrant’s check or credit card is declined by the bank, the raffle tickets purchased by the entrant shall be declared invalid unless and until full payment is made prior to the actual drawing. Likewise, any dishonored check will be considered an invalid entry and the entrant will be notified by mail. Payments are not tax-deductible contributions. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
- The JDRF Raffle ticket sales will run from January 15, 2015 to April 25, 2015.
- The JDRF Raffle drawing will be held no later than 11:00 PM at the JDRF 14thAnnual Derby After Dark Gala held at the Heard residence located at 18850 Old Perkins Road East Baton Rouge, LA 70810 on April 25, 2015. The purchaser(s) of the winning ticket need(s) not be present to win. Winner shall be notified at the telephone number provided on winner’s raffle ticket stub. In the event that the winning ticket contains unverifiable information deeming it impossible to identify the winning entrant within four (4) weeks after the drawing, or the winning entrant is unreachable, the winning entrant may be disqualified and shall forfeit all interest in the prizes. In such instances, subsequent drawings shall be held until a qualified identifiable winner is identified.
- In the event that more than one name may be stated on the winning raffle ticket(s), the winner(s) must provide the Social Security number for the designated winner. Delivery of the prize will be made solely to the entrant declared as the winner. It is the sole responsibility of the entrants in a multiple party entry to allocate the prize among themselves, with one and only one entrant designated as the winner.
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or older, the established legal gambling age in Louisiana, and must be a U.S. resident (excluding Puerto Rico). Employees of the Louisiana Chapter of JDRF and Hollingsworth Richards Mazda, Hollingsworth Richards Ford, Hollingsworth Richards Honda, and other related business entities and the immediate family members of any persons domiciled with any such employee, are not eligible to win or enter.
- Names of the winner(s) will be available to the media and all raffle participants via the JDRF Louisiana Chapter website (www.jdrf.org/louisiana) for a minimum of 60 days after the end of the raffle.
- Winner must take delivery from Hollingsworth Richards Ford located at 7787 Florida Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA. 70806 within four (4) weeks of the drawing. Winner shall be responsible for taking delivery of the Grand Prize, and shall be responsible for all arrangements and costs associated with taking delivery, including but not limited to shipping/transport. Should the winning entrant be unable to take delivery of the Grand Prize within four (4) weeks of the drawing due solely to the winner’s inability to do so, the winner shall relinquish the prize and eligibility for the prize. In such instance(s), entrant shall be refunded the raffle ticket purchase price, and subsequent drawings shall be held until a qualified winner is identified. Under no circumstance shall there be any prize substitutions or cash equivalent distribution to entrants whose tickets are drawn.
- The winner shall be subject to any and all applicable withholding taxes as required by the I.R.S. and other local and/or state governing taxing authorities based upon the taxable value of the Grand Prize. Winner shall pay estimated Federal income tax (25% of stated value of Grand Prize) to JDRF upon delivery of the prize. JDRF shall transmit the payment of taxes to the I.R.S., and shall send winner the required 1099, reflecting the taxes paid by the winner. Raffle ticket purchases (game of chance) are not tax-deductible.
- JDRF DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING MAZDA MOTOR COMPANY, HOLLINGSWORTH RICHARDS MAZDA, AND ALL OTHER THIRD PARTIES PARTICIPATING IN THE RAFFLE.
- The decisions of JDRF and its Auditors and designated personnel shall be final on all matters concerning the drawing.
- The purchase of tickets for this raffle is void where prohibited by law.
- Operated under Louisiana Gaming License Number E0004510 and East Baton Rouge Parish Charitable Gaming Permit Number 691.