Our 12th Annual Denim & Diamonds “Derby After Dark” Gala is now less than a month away! We are in full gear getting ready for Baton Rouge’s most anticipated & exciting event of the year, but we need YOUR help to make it successful!
- For those attending this year’s Gala, your guest lists are needed by April 19, 2013. Please send your Gala Guest List Form via mail (9457 Brookline Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70809), fax (225-932-9514) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Chantelle Stubbs. Your list should include each guest’s full name, address, phone number & e-mail.
Baskets of Hope
- We are introducing something BRAND NEW to our silent auction this year! We will be raffling off “Baskets of Hope” through our progressive auction. Tickets will be $10 each or $100 for 12.
- How it works: You will place your ticket(s) into the jars of the baskets that you wish to win. Winners will be drawn throughout the night of Gala.
- We are in need of BASKET DONATIONS. Nice baskets can be pricy and we want our supporters to go home with a beautiful display of fabulous finds! If you have baskets of any size that you’d like to donate or gift cards to places such as Michael’s, Jo-Ann’s or Hobby Lobby where we can purchase the baskets ourselves, please contact Abby at 225-932-9511 or email@example.com.
Auction & Basket Items
- We are still looking for auction items & progressive auction baskets in the following categories: grilling, golfing, young girls, fishing, children’s, etc.
- To donate, please fill out our Gala Procurement Form. You may drop off your auction items and/or baskets to our office at 9457 Brookline Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. If you’d like for a staff member/volunteer to pick it up, please call us at 225-932-9511 to arrange pick-up.